Don't we all love something a little apocalyptic every once in a while?

Monday, November 30, 2009

U of Texas-Austin

Oh, yeah! I'm tackling the beast just like everyone else. Moments ago, I submitted my online application. This is a huge moment me. Hell, this type of moment would be a major one for anyone applying to any school, any program. This is the moment when you announce your devotion to the application process. It is official, says the -$50 from my checking account:

I am a prospective MFA candidate!

That felt darn good to say. But it also felt forces me to open my eyes a bit wider. In less than a year, if I'm lucky, I will be in an entirely new city and new community, meeting and greeting with fellow artists day in and out. I'll be searching for new places to kill time, all the while practicing time management. With all of my might, I trying to keep this post from becoming one big 'ole epiphany blurb. On that note, I should end here. :)

Good Luck to everyone out there,

-T. L. Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment